Listen to your body and determine exactly where you have pain, where it gives pain and there is no additional symptoms. If you have problems with the spine or muscle pain occurs in any part of the back and depends on the location of the problem. It is situational and often occurs after a physical effort or uncomfortable position of the body. Acute inflammation of internal organs, as a rule, is accompanied by symptoms, additional: weakness, nausea, coughing, fever. In the initial stages of the disease may be no special symptoms, except for pain syndrome, therefore, the early detection of the disease is important to consult with a doctor.
Pain and of the crisis in the joints over time can lead to terrible consequences - for local or full restriction of movement in the joint until the disability. The people, taught by bitter experience of the care of the joints are natural remedy that is recommended by the rheumatologist.
Causes of lower back pain in women
- Upper back right under the shoulder blade. Here is manifest in the respiratory system and the spine.
- Middle back right below the ribs. This area of the lower part of the lungs, digestive system, pancreas, gallbladder and liver.
- Bottom of the back right around the waist – area of the urinary system right kidney.
- Bottom of the back, to the right – possible intestinal problems,
gynecology, urinary system.
- Return the right digestive system, spine, muscles.
If the pain appears only in the mornings and goes through the hours, please note on the bed. Perhaps you sleep in an awkward position or is it time to change the mattress.
Function – improvement of pain deep inhalation or exhalation. For the treatment of turning to the therapist, which refers to a pulmonologist.
- Pleurisy – inflammation of the pleura. The pain is stabbing or sharp in nature, increases with the depth of breathing, sudden movements and waning, if you lie on the affected side. Additional symptoms: cough, fever, dyspnea. Diagnosed by x-rays, ultrasound. For a treatment with antibiotics, different medical manipulations, sometimes, surgical intervention.
- Pneumonia – inflammation of the airways parts of the lungs. The pain is felt under the shoulder or under the ribs, worse with deep breathing, coughing. In rare cases, in the initial phase of the disease without other symptoms, then the fever, the cough, sputum, weakness. With antibiotics, that will help you find a doctor.
- The accumulation of gas in the pleural cavity of the lungs. The pain is intense, sharp, cutting, stabbing, radiates to the arms, shoulders, increases with breathing and coughing. Person wants to sit or take polulezhachee position, appears shortness of breath and cold sweat, panic. Diagnosed by x-ray and a puncture lung. Need urgent assistance of a doctor!
- Cancer of the lung. Unbearable and constant, severe pain only occurs in the last stages of cancer, if the tumor invades the pleura.
- Pulmonary infarction – necrosis of the lungs and infiltration of this organ with the blood when the obstruction of an artery by a blood clot. The pain is intense, sharp, cutting just below the shoulder blade. Additional symptoms: dyspnea, tachycardia, hemoptysis. Urgently need to call an ambulance!
Diseases of the digestive system
Accompanied, as a rule, more symptoms: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. The therapist may refer you to a gastroenterologist.
- Flatulence – intestinal gas. The pain is boring, gnawing, accompanied with swelling. It appears after taking certain foods (legumes, sodium, etc.), as a result of disease or intestinal neurosis. Painful symptoms alleviated with antispasmodics, absorbent .
- Appendicitis inflammation of the Appendix. If the Appendix is behind the caecum, painful sensations which arise, not in the stomach, as happens in the majority of cases, and in the lower part of the back to the bottom right corner. The pain is sharp, constant, radiates to the leg, the groin, the pelvic area. If you are on the left – that will grow. Additional symptoms: nausea, weakness, sometimes fever above 38 degrees. Requires an urgent surgical intervention!
- Colic intestinal – spasm of the muscles of the intestine. The pain in the lower lumbar cream: increases, and then decreases, after some time passes into the abdomen. Additional symptoms: weakness, frequent urination, nausea, diarrhea. Possible causes: food poisoning, stress, intestinal diseases, gastritis. In colic intestinal take antispasmodics and apply a heating pad.
Strong colic intestinal, can indicate serious illnesses, for which in any case you can't use a pad, and I have to call an ambulance!
- Acute cholecystitis – inflammation of the gallbladder. Pain in the right side of the abdomen, upper quadrant, gives the area below the right scapula. Can take place independently after a while (half an hour). Occurs most often at night or in the morning, after eating fatty foods or alcohol. Additional symptoms: bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, vomiting bile, white coating on the tongue. It is diagnosed by analysis of blood, urine, stool, ultrasound of the gallbladder. Treated with surgery or drugs, necessarily diet.
- Pancreatitis acute – inflammation of the pancreas. Pain on the left side of the abdomen, radiates to the lower back, to the right. In rare cases, the feeling of the abdomen are missing and are felt only in the back, in the Central part, on the right. The pain is boring: it is augmented, then diminished. Additional symptoms: nausea, vomiting, without relief, a person acquires a greyish tone, swelling. In the amplification of pain call an ambulance! Waiting for the doctor, you can take antispasmodic. Chronic pancreatitis occurs dull pain in right side of back after eating or drinking.
Diseases of the urinary system
The most common cause of pain in the right side of the back if it is not connected with the spine and the muscles. The therapist will refer you to a urologist or nephrologist.
- Hematoma, Retroperitoneal, or bleeding retroperitoneal – internal bleeding in injuries of the abdominal organs. Occurs as a result of the injury: fall from height, hit in the stomach. Back pain and stomach depends on the extent of damage: from asymptomatic to a painful shock. Diagnose based on ultrasound, computed tomography and radiography. Requires a medical intervention!
Sometimes onset of the disease of the kidneys and the urinary system is manifested only pain in the lumbar region without the symptoms additional!
- Nephroptosis is a change in the kidneys. At the beginning of the disease pain in right side back irregular, obtuse. It appears at the vertical position of the body, primarily after the severe coughing or physical exertion. That is to say, if you go to bed. More pain increases, you may experience renal colic. Diagnosed by palpation, ultrasound in supine and standing MRI.
First degree prolapse of the kidney treated conservatively: gymnastics, bandages, and the treatment of health stations, and massage service. Second and third degree may require surgical intervention.
- Renal colic – blockage of the urinary tract higher. The pain is intense in the area of the waist to the right, gives to the pubic region, and later spread to the whole of the lower part of the back. You can increase of the body temperature, to experience vomiting, abdominal distension. Before the arrival of the ambulance you can drink or inject spasmolytics. If in addition to the pain, no other symptoms, well warm heating pad helps. Waiting for the doctor should go to the kidneys were above the bladder (a semi-sitting posture).
- Urolithiasis – urolithiasis – formation of stones in the urinary system. Depending on the location of the stones, the pain can appear in different parts of the back: in the renal calyx is a dull pain deep in the lower part of the back, in the pelvis renal — gives the right hypochondrium, in the upper part of the ureter – acute intolerable pain during the movement, can extend to the area of the hypochondrium to the groin. With the presence of the stone in the lower ureter – severe pain in the lower lumbar with the transition to the genitals. It is diagnosed by urine analysis, ultrasound and magnetic RESONANCE imaging. Treated with conservative or operative (choice of doctor). Often, doctors prescribe herbs: dill, violets, calendula, leaves, cranberries, St. John's wort, sage, wild rose and others. In pharmacy special herbs kidney fees.
- Hydronephrosis – enlargement of the pelvis renal. The pain is the pain, does not depend on the position of the body. The urine may darken and painted in red tones is a sign of the presence of blood. Pain is pain, sometimes, can feel the symptoms of renal colic, weakness, nausea. Diagnosed by ultrasound and radiography. Treated in a hospital, requires the excretion of urine in order to reduce the pressure on the kidney.
- Pyelonephritis is a bacterial inflammation of the kidneys. Pain is pain, boring, sometimes surround does not depend on the position of the body, may be similar to renal colic. Additional symptoms: frequent urination, swelling of the face and extremities. Diagnosed with blood and urine tests, ultrasound, computed tomography, x-ray. Treated with antibiotics that are should prescribe the doctor for test results.
- Abscess renal – inflammation and purulent. Rare: as a consequence of pyelonephritis or urolithiasis. The pain is sharp, acute. The symptoms are similar to pyelonephritis, may further appear chills, thirst. Requires emergency call and emergency surgery!
Problems with the spine, the spinal cord
The peculiarity of this type of pains is that they intensify or decrease, in function of the movements and position of the body. Your doctor may refer you to the orthopedist, the neuropathologist, the therapist.
- Osteochondrosis – degenerative disorders in articular cartilage. The pain is dull, depending on the situation that occurs in the shoulder, arm, or feet, sacrum and buttocks. A man hard to bend over to straighten his back.
During exercise, sudden movements, very static posture sensations to calm down. To help relieve muscle spasm and inflammation. In the treatment used anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, warming ointment, often doctors prescribe physiotherapy: baths of paraffin, phonophoresis, laser therapy. Osteochondrosis useful therapeutic massage.
- Spondylosis is the deformation of the vertebrae due to the growth of bone tissue. Growths compress the surrounding nerve endings and cause pain, dull, unilateral pain, which does not depend on the position of the body and the time of day. If palpation pressure on the areas painful, experience severe back pain. If the lumbar form, sometimes there is numbness of the feet. It is diagnosed through x-rays, magnetic RESONANCE imaging. Treated with analgesics, anti-inflammatory, useful for a massage and electrophoresis.
- Intervertebral hernia is a departure from intervertebral disc. It is characterized by a constant pulling, aching pain, which intensified by the end of the day. The strong movements can occur, lumbago, acute fulminant pain. Sensations when he goes to the side, lying and lying. To facilitate the state, you can take an analgesic (paracetamol, analgin, novocaine). The treatment is aimed at relieving pain and inflammation, physical therapy and massage. Surgery — rarely and for serious reasons.
- Radiculopathy (sciatica) is a lesion of the spinal roots. In the majority of cases, is a consequence of degenerative disc disease, herniated disc or stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal). The pain is severe, acute or obtuse, giving in different parts of the spine. The characteristic loss of sensation in some areas of the muscles of the back, this process is accompanied by numbness or tingling, burning sensation. The treatment is directed to identify and eliminate the causes of the onset of symptoms. To ease the pain of the medication, do the massage, use special ointments . From folk remedies to help you shower and apply natural wool to the affected area.
The pain has a different character occurs for various reasons, it is not always easy to determine.
The most important thing – quickly to go to the doctor. Many diseases are much easier, less time consuming and cheaper for the money, if detected in the early stages of the event. Take care of your health!